Mispellings and Mayhem

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Atmosphere

went to see the atmosphere show las night at 7th street entry with tony, paul, and mark. It was a pretty good show. openers were cardinal sin who I thought were pretty good. during there set a monitor fell on the drummer it was pretty crazy. The second act was Los Nativos, well I guess there was some other guy in between i didn't catch his name he only played 3 songs. then los nativos they sucked pretty bad they only had one song i liked. atmosphere played at about 12:00 they were really good they had a full band with a really good guitar player. They played lots of old stuff and some new stuff but it all sounded different than the albums because it was with a band instead of a DJ. anyway Mark's over we hit up the OCB for breakfast with my mom and dad. Saez and mark's old roomate are coming over to watch the vikings game today. I hope they win but I'm sure they won't. At least they'll keep it real-Randy Moss (what and Idiot!)
PEACE

2 Comments:

Blogger Flyin J said...

carefu; or randy moss will take a dump on you

5:04 AM

 
Blogger Action said...

Randy Moss on Randy Moss being fined:

KARE-TV of Minneapolis recorded the exchange between Moss and reporters outside the Vikings' practice facility.

Reporter: "Write the check yet, Randy?"

Moss: "When you're rich you don't write checks."

Reporter: "If you don't write checks, how do you pay these guys?"

Moss: "Straight cash, homey."

Reporter: "Randy, are you upset about the fine?"

Moss: "No, cause it ain't [expletive]. Ain't nothing but 10 grand. What's 10 grand to me? Ain't [expletive] … Next time I might shake my [expletive]."

10:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home