Oct. 29
Well it's Oct. 29th boston won the world series that was pretty awesome. I was watching some news channel today and they were showing a bush convention somewhere in new england they were waiving signs that said " Red sox Fans for Bush in 04" i found that to be pretty humorous. It's almost time to vote, I hope everyone is voting because it's pretty fucking important. i think it will be a pretty close race. It's seems to be a pretty equal split on who people plan on voting for around here. Other than that it's almost Halloween which means christmas decorations have been up in Marshall Field's now for about two months; I don't get that? I'm sure the Santa House will be up next week so... Merry Christmas!!!! start spending your hard earned money a few months earlier this year.....
**************************************GO VOTE!!!*****************************

2 Comments:
i like voting so far I am 3 for 3. Ventura, Bush (sadly but true) and Blagoveich(?) our governor. I am slightly innebriated so i shouldn't use big words like that. Tonight there were all of these annoying teenie-boppers out on the el who had just gotten out of some concert by a band called Yellowcard. I have never heard of them have you. I got the feelingthey were pop-punk or something. Wait tis isn't my blog I better cut and paste tomorrow.
10:15 PM
I was thinking today that Wellstone would have made a great president because he was all about the people and humanity. Unlike both our current candidates whom are concerned with power, money and buisness. It will be very interesting to see what happens if Bush gets re-elected because there's much more animosity towards Bush from the Kerry supporters than towards Kerry from the Bush supporters. I would like to type more about this, but I don't need to get into it at 3:24a.
1:25 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home